Sunday, January 3, 2010

last sem!

My last semester started and i am feeling bad because my college is going be over, my friends, fun life (where i was allowed to learn from my mistakes) is all going to be over in just 2 months. Planning for future what i want to be for rest of my life seems to be a very big life changing decision. Feels like i am too young to understand what i want. have too many things in my mind i dont even know if things are going to be like how i want them to be.Its hard to imagine that i am a big girl now and everyone is going to judge me and grade me in their minds (which i hate). i am responsible for myself now.Time s running so fast and i have to catch up with it

Good part is that finally i am a big girl which i wanted to be from very young.I am responsible for myself now no burdening parents. I can be independent in every way specially financially. I am at that stage where i can understand the meaning of hard earned money. I can be what i wanted to be its feels great.Finally attending interviews for job... campus interviews hmm kinda scary but with fun ... I cant wait to earn a job for myself!! n pursue my higher studies i hope everything works out for me..!:)

4 comments:

Creativity said...

Extremely True & Very Well Said Dear :) :)
Wish You All The Very Best Success :) :)

Neerz said...

Yes its true........

After college, it seems like life is end...I am going through it....its really bad.....but sooner or later we have to be in this real rat race world.....

Revathi.M.Kulkarni said...

@creativity: wish u same dear:)

Revathi.M.Kulkarni said...

@neer: yeah:)