Sunday, June 21, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL LETTER ......:) happy fathers day....

Sweet heart,

As the days and years are passing like a cloud some of us forget, to share the unforgettable moments spent with our loved one and of course we forget to thank them for giving such unforgettable wonderful days in our life. Even though it’s human nature, it’s our duty to set a small reminder in heart to thank our beloved ones when they leaving us.

Now its time for me to share my thoughts about the minutes which we spend together and thank you for the same. Today it’s your birthday, the day which I was waiting eagerly for the whole year. I dedicate all the flowers blossomed today and all the blessings of god to you. Wish you a happy and prosperous birthday dear. To be frank I am not much happy today as I was before on all your birthdays, only because you want to make this same day for an another wonderful occasion in your life……. Yes I mean it to your “Marriage” only. Hope now you are well matured to decide your life with wedding bells. I don’t know how to react because today is the day I found myself confused whether I have to show my tear or smile. The point which I was sure is, not to make you to feel uncomfortable and cry while leaving me. I am confident that I can smile even when was crying much loudly inside my heart. I thank god for giving this ability for me.

I am surprised of fate or practically called as coincidence that we met each other was also on your birthday, the day I realized Aishwarya Rai was not the only beautiful woman in this world but here is another one to compete with her. Your erotic eyes, half an apple cheeks on either sides, soft hair that fights with air, the cuteness you had on your face made me feel the leisure of heaven with a mild music. I was introduced to you by your mother but you are least bothered about me, not even a small smile. The moment I found a drop of tear falling from your eyes, I recognized that you are in some problem, but you started crying loudly. You are such a stupid who doesn’t have an ability to control the feelings when meeting a person for the first time. Finally I managed to make you to smile and laugh louder at me by making funny reactions and crazy sounds even though you don’t know that I was a good mimicry artist. That’s the moment when you hold my ring finger with your soft hand; from that I understand that you like me very much. I said to myself, “Here is your angel, don’t leave her alone at any cost. You are the one appointed by god to take care of her and made her life beautiful. It’s your duty to make bliss in her life each and every minute”. This was the oath too, I took on that day and I hope I have made justice for this statement till this moment.

When days passed on we came closer and closer. Our relationship turns into a tight knot that made me to feel I was totally addicted to be with you. Travelling in a life journey is lot of fun... you know speed thrills, but in the worst case scenario we may be take diversion sign and mad on someone. I never expected that I will go such crazy on you. Just for your cute kiss I used to pay for an ice-cream whenever you like. Some days it was raining and I rushed to shop to buy ice-cream even when I was full wet in rain. I love to watch the impatience on your face when you hurry to tear the cover to taste it. Hope you wont forget the those days that ice-cream got smashed over almost 70% percent of your face, and you asked me "Am I eating dirty?”. Even it was the fact I always used to nodded my head from left to right and say "No dear.... Not at all".

Until your entry in my life I hated travelling and I was a full time book worm. At any cost I have to admit that I love travelling now only because you will hold my hands tightly and fall asleep on my shoulder. I loved those moments. The interesting part of our journey was you looked at me with a dirty feel without admitting that it was your fault, because you are the one who vomited on my shirt.

I felt bad at times when you met failures or disappointments but I use to thank the god for giving me such an opportunity to show all my care and attention on you in that situations and every time use to tell the same bored dialogue for you “Don’t worry dear, it happens. Am always there for you”. I pray more to bring success in your life and pray little to give me these kinds of chances at least once in a while to show my love and affection on you.

At this moment I have to defiantly mention about your shopping skill dear. Uff…. Those are the days I just believed girls are always girls. For gods shake I am blessed, not to work as sales man in Life style, Pantaloons and Khadims. When ever you started asking “Hi Dear…. I need a new sandals and an Anarkali Chudi…. Can you come with me for shopping?? Because you are one who can select a good one for me”. (Even we both know the final selection will be yours).That was the moment my soul speaks to me “Hi…. Today half a fate starts to you and full fate starts to the salesman” because I am sure even anarkali won’t take 6-7 hours to choose a chudi but you will do that for one anarkali chudi. Won’t you agree??? But I love to be with you on those moments with a smiling face and use to tell “Take your own time dear, will be with you until you find the perfect one”.

I practiced myself to dance in rain only because you love the same. I understand you are scared of darkness and thunder, but I use to pray to be with you in such situations only because you will give me a tight hug for ever thunder in dark night with or without your knowledge. The best thing in my part of life was the moments you feed food for me only because I have feed a mouth full of food for you. The fights we had on those occasions made us to shout at each other only to prove who has more love on another. As I was grown older and elder than you, you remind my mother who had feed me with love and affection. And I realized those are moments where younger become older and older become younger.

I never ever forget those memorable nights which I spend with you darling because am the one and only care taker of you even though you grown older. I love to watch while you sleeping on my chest for almost half the night. Of course that was the moment I realized that I was not all a bathroom singer but I can make a person to sleep calmly by singing. May be the reason would be “Its better to sleep rather than hearing my boring song” but I have no other go because am not even a 1% Sidney sheldon to say good stories.

There was some misunderstanding between us too. We are not the exception for the ego and clash. But the interesting part was it won’t exceed more than a day or two. Every time final result would be you are into my arms and we kissed each other on our foreheads with a word “Am sorry, Forgive me dear”. We both could not hide our emotions at those times. You then lied over my shoulders and cried till there were no more tears left from your eyes and we use to say each other “This should not happen again”.

Even though your mother was little jealous of our relationship she admits and use to say that “I was the best thing that happened in your life to make you happy forever”. A sincere thank to her who understand our relationship clearly and let us to go in our way.

God must be crazy," He gave me the most valuable gift to me, and it’s you..... But he is ready to take you away from me as the way he gave me suddenly in the name of marriage and made me to cry again not once, not twice, but forever for you”. It’s no matter for god to do like this and the final loser would be me, only me. Its time for god to fill the antonym of my sadness as an answer to another lucky guy’s happiness. Hope god won't believe in give and take policy because he is going to take you away from me without giving anything to me other than your memories.

Since this world is small I know you will meet me once in a while and am sure that your love and affection towards me won’t get reduced at any cost only because there is another person in your life to show love and care on you. It’s your wedding day today. It’s party time now. So no more hearty feelings but just I thought to share what all I felt. As you wish you have got an ideal partner to share your life.

Finally I need a favor from you dear, Please forgive me if I hurt you in any way and do remember that “Am always there for you and am longing for your love”. Don’t cry when you leaving me because I will loose my confidence that I can live without you and please leave a smile at me which was powerful enough to take control over any kind of emotions of mine.

It’s a fact that we won’t express our feelings in words when our loved one is with us. Now its time for me to say in words how important to me you are. Hope you guessed who am I now…………..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yes, I was your crazy dad who had not said the below words to you for these many years. Here I go….. "You are hardly nailed into my heart! I love you so much more than anything in this world, Miss you so much dear!!!" .Today is your day…… Day is going to filled with honey bunches and tons of flowers ………Time for your wedding bells, Happy married life my dear sweet daughter. Cheers….!

Today I have to return home only with your memories when you could no more to welcome me with arms open wide to hug me when I open the door but where ever you go you are mine. My sincere prayers and blessings are always there for you.

With Love,

Daddy

0 comments: