Tuesday, April 7, 2009

movies..... n me

I am a big movie n music buff.! seems like im very much fond of letter M :)?! anyway... sometimes movies that we see teaches us so many things, i personally learn so many things from it.sometimes u come across situations like something u have in seen in the movie.

I don't really know is it my o others perception o is it really is! I dont really believe in movies dont really dream that everything we see on the screen really happens to us but i feel its fun to watch n forget, nice thing to learn n to kill time n sometime spending time with the one you love n nobody disturbs in the dark place n loud sound.

i love watching movies, popcorn, the cold drink n the smell of multiplex.

1 comments:

Rohini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.