Wednesday, April 29, 2009

;) smile n laugh..;)lol!


READ THE FUNNIEST PHRASES BELOW...:)

*U might hav read this already..... but its worth going thru again....
Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? "

* Class teacher once said : " pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!

*Once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."

*"..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."


*Don't..laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down...

*It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. And then she said " why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)

*Teacher in a furious mood... Write down ur name and father of ur name!!

*"shhh... Quiet... The principal is revolving around college"

*Newly appointed teacher, introduced herself like this "Hi, I am Pinky, Married with two kids"

*"I'll illustrate what I have in my mind" said the professor and erased the board

*"will u hang that calendar or else I'll HANG MYSELF"

*LIBRARIAN SCOLDED ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"

*Chemistry HOD comes and tells us.... "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"

*Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father

*"why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!"

*Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??


2 comments:

Creativity said...

Superb Dear :) lollllllllll :D

Revathi.M.Kulkarni said...

:)lol